Your home’s siding plays an integral part in your house’s structure.
As leading siding contractors in Lake Station, Indiana, we understand that—and we’re here to provide siding services that last. If your siding needs repair, or possibly replacement, we can help you determine what the true issue is, and take steps accordingly.
Siding Installation, Replacement, and Repair Services
DMG is a highly recommended, top-rated siding contractor that offers a wide range of quality siding services. From assessment to repair to even replacement, we’re here to ensure the siding on your home is the best it can be.
When your siding needs repair, the damage is sometimes—but not always—more widespread than it appears. Not only may the exterior of your house be damaged aesthetically, but there are structural concerns. The exterior of your house is the first thing people see before entering. Having damaged siding may cause some assumptions that you’re not trying to suggest.
However, when it comes to siding damage, your neighbors’ perception of you may be the least of your concerns. When your house is in need of siding repairs, it opens up more problematic possibilities.
Damaged siding allows for problems such as:
- Rotting. When water is allowed into the structure of your house, it can saturate the wood and lead to rotting. This rotting impacts the structure of your house greatly, and could lead to serious damage.
- Mold. Another issue that may happen when moisture is trapped in one place for too long is mold. Mold can be extremely hazardous to the household. Breathing in mold can lead to anything from mild sickness to dangerous respiratory issues.
- Pests. If your siding is in need of repair or replacement, there’s likely a hole in the side of your house. Any size hole, no matter how small, can allow pests to burrow into your house. What started out as a small hole can become a raccoon den.
Looking for repairs for your whole house? We have roofing options as well!
Sometimes simple siding repairs just won’t cut it. If your siding is damaged beyond repair, it’s time to start looking into replacement options. Luckily, DMG is here to help.
If you’re unsure about your siding needs, we have you covered. We help you figure out the issue, and quickly (but carefully) take care of your siding installation.
When You’re in Need of Siding Replacement
When your siding is damaged, it might be difficult to distinguish when you need siding repairs from when you need siding replacement. Here are some signs that suggest you’re in need of siding replacement:
- Visible holes: Needless to say, if there are holes in the side of your house, it is in desperate need of siding repairs. Most likely, a replacement is in order.
- Warped or rotting siding: If the shape of your siding is anything but straight, it’s time to call us. If your siding is warped or rotting, it must be addressed promptly.
- Mold growth on siding: As expressed above, mold causes all sorts of issues. And when mold starts on the outside of your house, there’s always the possibility of it spreading to the inside.
- Loose siding panels: If the siding is loose and looks like it is threatening to fall off, it’s time to call DMG to get either a siding repair or replacement.
- Visible water damage or mold on interior walls: A substantial sign you are in need of a siding contractor is when you notice issues inside the home. When water damage or mold makes its way inside, call us for an inspection.
Do you notice any of these signs in your house? If so, it’s time to contact Lake Station’s DMG Exteriors!
We understand hiring a siding contractor might not seem like a feasible or affordable option at first glance. However, with DMG Exteriors, it might be just that. We understand each client’s circumstances are different, and have planned accordingly.
Not only can you call for a free quote, but you can head to our website for financing options to select a plan that works for you.
Don’t wait for the problem to get worse, call DMG Exteriors to request a free quote!