Roofing Contractors in Goshen, IN
Your roof does more than make your house look great. It’s your first line of defense against the elements. Unfortunately, roofs don’t last forever and can become worn down and susceptible to storm damage. While putting off roofing repair or general maintenance may be tempting, doing so can put a real damper on your wallet.
Whether you’re faced with a sagging roof, storm damage, or other problems, you can trust our experienced roofing contractors in Goshen, Indiana, to get the job done right.
DMG Exteriors Roofing Installation, Replacement, and Repair Services
We’re proud to be the leading residential roofing contractors in Goshen. We take pride in being experts in roof installation, repair, and replacement services. Your roof is a crucial part of your home’s structural integrity, so choose a roofing contractor with the experience and craftsmanship to provide you with the quality solutions you need.
With over a decade of experience, we can also ensure your comfort and safety with these additional services:
- Siding Installation, Repair, and Replacement Services
- Gutter, Fascia, and Soffit Installation, Repair, and Replacement Services
Recommended Routine Roof Inspections
We recommend routine inspections every twelve months to catch problems before damage can spread. Additionally, you should call DMG Exteriors if your roof has sustained damage or is at the end of its lifespan (typically 20 years) to avoid later costly repairs throughout your home.
When Do You Need Repairs or Roof Replacement Services in Goshen, IN?
Don’t take your chances on roof damage. When performing routine inspections, look for signs of trouble like:
- Sagging Roofs: Sagging or drooping roofs are a severe sign of rotting boards and trapped moisture beneath your roof. In many cases, a roofing replacement is crucial to the structural integrity of your home.
- Water Damage: Peeling paint? Brown, yellow, or gray stains on your ceilings or walls? That’s likely moisture damage, and you could have an active leak.
- Moss, Fungi, or Mold Outbreaks: Have you seen any moss, fungi, or mold in your home or on your roof? You may have trapped moisture, which can quickly destroy a roof and cause water damage to run rampant through your home.
- Curling, Missing, or Broken Shingles: Curling, missing, and broken shingles indicate your roof has sustained damage or is no longer properly attached to your home.
- Roofs Long Past Their Prime: Roof lifespans vary by materials and installation quality, but if your roof is pushing 20+ years, it’s time to bring in DMG Exteriors for an inspection.
Dare to Compare
At DMG Exteriors, we’re not satisfied until you are. DMG Exteriors is the leading choice for Goshen roofing installations, repairs, and replacements, and we dare you to compare our services to the competition. Here are some reasons why we’re the best choice for roofing contractors in town.
- An Unbeatable Warranty: We offer an available lifetime warranty on materials and labor on roofing replacements and installation. Plus, our roofing repairs are backed by a 1–5 year warranty.
- Quality Materials: We don’t settle for less than the best, and neither should you. Our quality materials are crafted by local tradesmen to withstand the Indiana climate and are designed to be extremely low maintenance.
- Flexible Payment Solutions: We offer flexible financing solutions to help you get the necessary repairs, installation, and replacements without the financial burden.
- Superior Customer Service: Our goal is to exceed your expectations. We perform quality work with exceptional results and go the extra mile by providing no-obligation quotes, magnet sweeps for nails after our work is complete, and licensed, bonded, and insured contractors to protect your home.
Choose DMG Exteriors For Your Roofing Needs
Roof damage can be unexpected, but you can count on DMG Exteriors to finish the job quickly. Our experienced team of roofing contractors in Goshen, IN, will discuss your repair, replacement, or installation with you and provide a free quote with no obligation.
Contact us 24/7 to request your free quote.