When you live in an area that experiences all four seasons and weather changes that come with them, you’ll want to make sure your home is well–protected from the elements year-round. Luckily, DMG Exteriors offers our roof installation and roof replacement service in Merrillville, IN!
Our professional roofing team is ready to get your roof in tip-top shape for any weather ahead.
When you need extensive roof repairs or replacements, speak to one of our contractors. Contact us today to book an appointment!
Our Roofing Services in Merrillville, IN
As a leading home contractor in Lake County, IN, DMG Exteriors has provided extensive roofing services for homeowners throughout Merrillville. We understand the types of damage that your roof could go through in your area and are experienced with developing the right solutions for your roof.
Let’s take a closer look at our available Merrillville roofing services:
- Roofing Inspections: Before starting any roofing project, our team always conducts complete inspections to evaluate your roof’s current state—from the roofing material’s condition to the structural support system. We want to be sure that we’ve got all the information we need before we work on treating your roof.
- Roof Repair and Maintenance: We also accept roof repair and maintenance jobs, including leak repairs, shingle, flashing replacements, and gutter servicing.
- Roof Replacement: When the roof is too old or too damaged to be repaired, then it might be time to have it fully replaced instead. DMG Exteriors can provide you with a detailed roof replacement plan that takes the climate and your budget into account.
- New Roof Installations: Building a new home? Our contractors also install brand new roofing systems for home construction projects throughout Merrillville. You can get in touch with us anytime, and we’ll start working on an estimate.
We Also Offer Storm Damage Repairs
Storms affect every community in Indiana. Besides providing roof replacement and roof installation in Merrillville, we specialize in repairing home damage caused by storms. Our storm damage services include:
- Roof Storm Damage Repair: Your roof could sustain damage from missing asphalt shingles to dents and holes. Fortunately, the roof restoration team is trained and equipped to bring your roof back to its original condition.
- Siding Storm Damage Repair: Your home’s sidings can also become damaged by storms, resulting in cracks, dents, and bulging. The storm damage repair crew can address these issues too.
- Window and Door Storm Damage Repairs: We also restore windows and doors that suffered storm damage, such as dented or loose frames, shattered glass, and cracked glazing.
- Gutter Storm Damage Repair: DMG Exteriors also deal with gutter storm damage such as loose, sagging, or bent gutters.
Signs You May Need a Roofing Replacement
Not sure if you need a roof replacement service in Merrillville, IN? Here are a few signs to watch out for to help you determine if it’s time to call DMG Exteriors for help.
- Major Water Damage Inside Home: If there are multiple leaks in the ceilings or the walls, likely, your roof is already unable to keep water out of your home effectively.
- Sagging Roof or Ceiling: This can indicate that the roof has too much trapped moisture inside, causing it to sag from the weight of the water.
- Sunlight Between Roof Boards: Your roof may already have multiple small holes and cracks that allow sunlight to enter. This can also let the wind and rain in.
- Roof Age: Roofing systems have limited lifespans depending on the material used. For instance, shingle roofing lasts around twenty years at most. Therefore, if your shingle roof is already at that age, it would be safer to replace it.
- Wildlife Damage: Animals like raccoons may have already damaged their way into the roof by creating holes, compromising your home’s safety from the elements.
- Mold or Algae Growth: Too much trapped moisture can also lead to mold and algae on the roof. If the growth has become too extreme to remove, we may advise a roof replacement.
Why Choose DMG Exteriors for Your Roof Replacement Service in Merrillville, IN?
At DMG Exteriors, we treat all roofing projects of all sizes with the same level of care and professionalism. With over ten years of experience in the roofing industry in Northern Indiana, you can trust our team to provide excellent customer service and pay close attention to your needs.
With us, you can enjoy benefits such as:
- Your needs come first, so we’ll always plan around how to accommodate your budget and design preferences.
- The job’s not done until you’re 100% happy with our work.
- We answer all your questions with complete honesty and will always be ready to advise you on your roofing concerns.
- We do our best to minimize the disturbance we cause to your daily life so your family can still stay comfortable at home as much as possible.
- All contractors in DMG Exteriors are fully insured, bonded, and licensed to protect customers from liability in site accidents.
- We always stay updated on the latest roofing equipment, building methods, and other industry innovations so we can serve you better.
Flexible Financing Options
Replacing, repairing, or installing a brand new roof doesn’t have to be such a financial burden for you. DMG Exteriors also offers in-house financing for Merrillville homeowners through GreenSky. With our financing options, you could have advantages such as:
- Low monthly payments
- Pay and manage your bills online
- Your interest will get waived if you can pay in full in twelve months
- Fixed interest rates for 120 months
Of course, if you have other financing options in mind, our team is happy to help you anytime. We can work together with your preferred financing provider in securing the funds needed to get your roofing repair or installation started as soon as you want.
Call DMG Exteriors for Your Roofing Repair and Installation Needs!
A reliable roofing contractor can make a big difference in how your home stands up against various weather conditions. Whether it’s a minor repair job or a complete roof installation project, our experts always aim to get the job done to your satisfaction.
So if you need some roofing work done at home, go ahead and schedule your appointment today or call us at 219-203-3141. We’ve got a team on standby 24/7 for your service inquiries and other concerns.