Your home has many crucial aspects, but the roof serves the most important purpose: protecting you and your family from extreme weather conditions. Roofs also provide insulation to keep your house warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
It’s essential to keep your roof in top-notch shape. However, the weather and poor maintenance can cause damage to your roof. Snow, tornadoes, and hurricanes are especially harmful to roofs. Excessive sun exposure can also damage your roof and make a replacement necessary.
DMG Exteriors offers the best roof replacement services in Chesterton, IN. Our team of trusted and experienced home repair contractors offers a full range of services, including roofing services and exterior services such as siding and decking. Give us a call for a free estimate.
Roof Replacement and Installation
Indiana weather can cause severe damage to your roof. DMG Exteriors is a trusted roofing company that puts your needs first. We’ll treat any damages your roof may experience with high-quality roof installation services in Chesterton, IN.
DMG Exteriors is committed to providing you with quality work and service. We offer the following types of repairs:
- Roof storm damage repair. Roof damage may start out as minor, but it only gets worse with time. DMG Exteriors can repair a variety of issues, including cracks, buckling, and missing roof materials.
- Gutter storm damage repair. Gutters protect your roof and home from excess water. The experts at DMG Exteriors can ensure your home is protected by performing gutter repair after a storm.
- Siding storm damage repair. DMG Exteriors can fix dented, cracked, or bulging siding. We’ll perform the necessary repairs to restore your home’s siding.
- Window and door storm damage repairs. Windows and doors are meant to be strong, but they are not immune from damage. Even small dents can lead to costly repairs down the line. Let DMG Exteriors take care of your repair needs.
Signs You May Need a New Roof
When do you need a new roof? Here are some signs that it’s time to call the team at DMG Exteriors for roof installation services in Chesterton, IN:
- Obvious leaks, especially multiple leaks and large, persistent ones
- Interior water damage such as stains and streaks in the attic
- Roof looks old and worn
- Shingles are cracked, buckling, discolored, or damaged
- Damaged flashing around skylights, chimneys, and vents
- There is moss, mold, or fungi on the roof, which indicate that there may be trapped moisture
- A typical asphalt shingle roof lasts 20 to 25 years, so if your roof is older than that, it should be replaced soon
- If neighbors are getting new roofs, then that means that your roof might be next based on age
How DMG Exteriors Stacks Up Against Competitors
The team at DMG Exteriors is highly trained in roof replacement services in Chesterton, IN. When you need your roof repaired or replaced, we are dedicated to providing you with the best service possible. Here’s how we compare to the competition:
- Professional advice and honest answers to your questions
- Lifetime warranty on all materials and labor
- Transferable warranty if you sell the home
- Three-part roof protection program
- Weather Warrior Technology and Kynar 500 protection
- 100 percent satisfaction guaranteed
- Factory-trained installers
- All licenses and certifications required to protect your property
- Same-day quotes—free and no obligation
- Jobs completed within one day
- Wind resistance of up to 225 miles per hour
- Work with all insurance carriers
- Exterior remodeling services such as custom decking, siding, and room additions
- Financing options available—no money down and $99 a month.
Roof Replacement Checklist
Count on DMG Exteriors for quality roof replacement services in Chesterton, IN. However, as a homeowner, we’ll need your help preparing for such a major project. Before we come out for your roof replacement, here’s a list of things you should do first:
- Clear your driveway and lawn. First, we’ll need to tear off your old roof, so expect debris such as shingles and nails to fall onto your driveway and lawn. To protect your vehicle and lawn furniture, move them away from your home. You can also protect your furniture by storing it in a shed during the roof tear-off and replacement.
- Mow your lawn. We’ll use a magnet to remove nails from your lawn. Finding these nails is easier if your lawn is trimmed and not too long.
- Cover flower beds. Protect your plants and flowers by covering them with a tarp. This will prevent them from getting covered with debris.
- Mark sprinklers. It’s a good idea to mark sprinklers so your roofer doesn’t trip over them. You may also want to use brightly colored tape to mark off any fragile plants and trees so the workers can work carefully around them.
- Cover attic items. A roof replacement can cause your attic to collect dust. Therefore, if you have furniture or other expensive items in your attic, you’ll want to cover them with a tarp to protect them.
- Remove wall decor. A roof replacement is a major procedure and can therefore cause your home to shake a little. Anything you have on your wall can fall off and get damaged. Therefore, you should be proactive and remove any pictures and other wall decorations before the replacement.
- Inform neighbors. The noise from the roof construction may be annoying to your neighbors. Therefore, it’s a good idea to let them know ahead of time that you will be replacing your roof. That way, they can plan ahead.
- Think about your children and pets. Your kids and pets might be scared of the noise involved. Plus, your kids will need to obey some ground rules to stay safe. It may be best to keep your kids and pets with a relative during the construction.
Contact Us Today
DMG Exteriors offers high-quality roof replacement and installation. We can perform shingle replacement, complete roof installation, or anything in between. Don’t delay—get your repairs fixed today. Contact us today to schedule roof replacement services in Chesterton, IN.